Conceptually, targeted advertising about 👉 fix single open on Facebook and other social networks is similar. An advertisement is created, the parameters of the target audience are set, the subject of advertising is selected: a website, a brand page or a specific post. But, there are a number of differences:
1. Facebook is the only network that allows you to set a goal when setting up ads. You can choose one of the options:
“recognition” (promotion of the publication, promotion of the page, increase in brand awareness);
“consideration” (transitions to the site, video views, installation of mobile applications);
“conversion” (obtaining registrations, targeted actions on the site, promotion of the product catalog).
The choice of goal depends on the type of task being solved: promote a specific post, advertise local establishments (shops, restaurants), offer videos for viewing, or achieve strategically important goals related to attracting new subscribers to the page and increasing brand awareness.
2. Another handy option that is only available for targeted Facebook ads is the ability to automatically adjust the ad cost. It is enough to turn it on when creating advertising, and the network itself will spend the campaign budget as efficiently as possible.
3. Facebook offers very detailed targeting. So, in no other network you will find the opportunity to set such parameters as “Generation”, “Parents”, “Ethnicity” and so on. Although, it is worth paying attention that many parameters are not relevant for Russia:
4. It is through this social network that advertising on Instagram is set up.
5. A certain subjective difference is the interface of the advertising account that is more difficult to perceive due to the “tricked out” options. No social network changes it as often as Facebook does.